This report forecasts to 2025 ceilings demand in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level in Europe. Total demand is segmented by product in terms of: ceiling tiles, suspension systems, and specialty ceilings.
Total demand is also segmented by market as follows: nonresidential and residential.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand is provided in annual series from 2010 to 2020; the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2010, 2015, and 2020.
Items excluded from the scope of this report include: drywall (which itself is typically covered by paint, joint compound, or some form of spray coating); open plenum (open deck or exposed upper structure) surfaces; return vents and other in-ceiling non-ceiling products (such as recessed lights); and ceiling accessories (wires and attachments, moulding and trim, and all other accessories such as seismic braces).
For any given historical year, US dollar amounts are obtained from values expressed in the applicable local currency. These local currency values are converted to US dollars at the average annual exchange rate for that year. For forecast years, the US dollar amounts assume the same annual exchange rate as that prevailing in 2020.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
Related NAICS Codes:
327993 Mineral wool products (e.g., board, insulation, tile) manufacturing
327420 Gypsum building products manufacturing
321999 All Other Miscellaneous Wood Product Manufacturing
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Historical Trends
- Key Economic Indicators
- Demand by Country
- Impact of COVID-19
- Regulations & Standards
- Sustainability Initiatives
- PRODUCT SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Ceiling Tiles
- Suspension Systems
- Specialty Ceilings
- MARKET SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Share
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- Freedonia Methodology
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Europe: Key Trends in Ceilings Demand, 2020 - 2025
- Figure 2 | Europe: Ceilings Demand Trends, 2010 - 2020
- Table 1 | Europe: Key Indicators for Ceilings Demand, 2010 - 2025 (2019US$ bil)
- Figure 3 | Europe: Ceilings Demand by Country, 2020 (%)
- Figure 4 | Europe: Ceilings Demand by Product, 2010 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Table 2 | Europe: Ceilings Demand by Product, 2010 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Figure 5 | Europe: Ceilings Demand by Product, 2010 - 2025 (%)
- Figure 6 | Europe: Ceilings Demand by Market, 2010 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Table 3 | Europe: Ceilings Demand by Market, 2010 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Figure 7 | Europe: Ceilings Demand by Market, 2010 - 2025 (%)
- Figure 8 | Europe: Ceilings Market Share by Company, 2020 (%)
- Table 4 | Europe: Leading Participants in the Ceilings Industry by Product
- Table 5 | Countries in Western Europe
- Table 6 | Countries in Eastern Europe
- Table 7 | NACE Codes Related to Ceilings
- Table 8 | HS Codes Related to Ceilings