Chocolate Candy: United States
This report forecasts to 2025 US chocolate candy retail sales in nominal US dollars. Total retail sales are segmented by type in terms of: box, bag, and bar; holiday and seasonal; snack size; gift box; sugar-free; and novelty.
To illustrate historical trends, total retail sales and the various segments are provided in annual series from 2015 to 2020.
Baking chips and baking chocolate are included in the box/bag/bar segment, holiday/seasonal segment, and sugar-free segment depending upon which category is most relevant. Cocoa is not included in the numbers in this report since it is an ingredient used to make chocolate and not chocolate itself.
Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
Related NAICS Codes:
311351 Chocolate and Confectionery Mfg from Cacao Beans
311352 Confectionery Mfg from Purchased Chocolate
333241 Food Product Machinery Mfg
424450 Confectionery Merchant Wholesalers
445292 Confectionery and Nut Stores
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Market Size
- COVID-19 Effects on Consumers
- Overview & Market Trends
- Retail & Marketing Trends & Opportunities
- Consumer Demographics
- Consumer Psychographics
- Packaging Opportunities
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Brand Positioning of Top Chocolate Marketers
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Key Trends in US Chocolate Candy Retail Sales, 2020 - 2025
- Figure 2 | US Chocolate Candy Retail Sales by Type, 2015 - 2025 (US$ bil)
- Table 1 | US Chocolate Candy Retail Sales by Type, 2015 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Figure 3 | US Chocolate Candy Retail Sales by Type, 2015 - 2025 (%)
- Table 2 | Frequency of Chocolate Consumption by Flavor/Type, 2021 (% of consumers)
- Table 3 | Agreement on Statements about Willingness to Pay More for Chocolate (% of consumers)
- Table 4 | NAICS & SIC Codes Related to Chocolate Candy