Commercial Windows & Doors: United States
This report forecasts to 2022 US commercial window and door demand and shipments in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level (i.e., excluding value added between the distribution channel and the end user). Total demand is segmented by material in terms of: metal, plastic, and wood. Total demand is also segmented by market as follows: new and replacement.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand is provided in annual series from 2007 to 2017; shipments and the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2007, 2012, and 2017.
The value of installed glazing is included in the demand numbers for all window and door products, with the exception of curtain wall, which only includes the value of the framing. To avoid double counting, parts and components sold to, or imported by, door manufacturers for assembly into new windows and doors are excluded from the scope of this report.
Excluded from this report are windows and doors for automobiles or other transportation equipment, cabinets, fencing gates, shower doors and bathroom stall doors, elevator doors, pet doors, and moulding and trim. Also excluded is replacement hardware not typically sold as part of the window or door unit (e.g., door knobs, locks, door stops, garage door openers). However, the value of these products is included here when they are sold as part of an integrated new window or door unit.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading suppliers, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
- Table Figure 1 | Key Trends in the US Commercial Window & Door Market, 2017 – 2022
- Market Environment
- Historical Trends
- Table Figure 2 | US Commercial Window & Door Demand Trends, 2007 – 2017
- Key Economic Indicators
- Table Key Indicators for US Commercial Window & Door Demand, 2007 – 2022
- Supply & Foreign Trade
- Table US Commercial Window & Door Supply & Demand, 2007 – 2017
- Regulations & Standards
- Historical Trends
- Segmentation & Forecasts
- Table Figure 3 | US Commercial Window & Door Demand by Material, 2007 – 2022
- Table US Commercial Window & Door Demand by Material, 2007 – 2022
- Table Figure 4 | US Commercial Window & Door Demand by Material, 2007 – 2022
- Table Figure 5 | US Commercial Window & Door Demand by Market, 2007 – 2022
- Table US Commercial Window & Door Demand by Market, 2007 – 2022
- Table Figure 6 | US Commercial Window & Door Demand by Market, 2007 – 2022
- Industry Structure
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Share
- Table Figure 7 | US Commercial Window & Door Market Share by Company, 2017
- Table Leading Suppliers to the US Commercial Window & Door Market by Principal Product Lines
- ASSA ABLOY
- About This Report
- Industry Codes
- Table NAICS & SIC Codes Related to Commercial Windows & Doors
- Freedonia Methodology