Construction Machinery: China
This report forecasts to 2023 construction machinery demand and production in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level in China. Total demand is segmented by product in terms of: loaders; excavators; cranes and draglines; mixers, pavers, and related equipment; graders, rollers, and related equipment; dozers and off-highway trucks; and separately sold replacement parts and attachments.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand is provided in annual series from 2008 to 2018; production and the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2008, 2013, and 2018.
Construction machinery used in mining, energy, forestry, and other nonconstruction applications (e.g., agriculture) is included in this report. The report covers both self-powered and non-self-powered machinery. Excluded from the scope of this report are: handheld equipment such as jackhammers; certain products sometimes considered to be construction equipment, including aerial work platforms, dredging machinery, forklifts and telehandlers, industrial cranes, log splitters, pile driving equipment, and tunneling machinery; cranes used in seaports (specifically those for maritime applications); used construction equipment; and sales of parts and attachments to new machinery original equipment manufacturers (OEMs).
For any given historical year, US dollar amounts are obtained from values expressed in the applicable local currency. These local currency values are converted to US dollars at the average annual exchange rate for that year. For forecast years, the US dollar amounts assume the same annual exchange rate as that prevailing in 2018.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
- Table Figure 1 - China: Key Trends in the Construction Machinery Market, 2018 - 2023
- Market Environment
- Historical Trends
- Table Figure 2 - China: Construction Machinery Demand Trends, 2008 - 2018
- Key Economic Indicators
- Table China: Key Indicators for Construction Machinery Demand, 2008 - 2023
- Technology & Innovation
- Legal & Regulatory Factors
- Asia/Pacific Regional Outlook
- Table Figure 3 - Asia/Pacific: Construction Machinery Demand by Country, 2018
- Historical Trends
- Segmentation & Forecasts
- Table Figure 4 - China: Construction Machinery Demand by Product, 2008 - 2023
- Table China: Construction Machinery Demand by Product, 2008 - 2023
- Cranes & Draglines
- Mixers, Pavers, &Related Equipment
- Graders, Rollers, &Related Equipment
- Dozers & Off-Highway Trucks
- Parts & Attachments
- Table Figure 5 - China: Construction Machinery Demand by Product, 2008 - 2023
- Supply & Demand
- Table China: Construction Machinery Supply & Demand, 2008 - 2023
- Table Figure 6 - China: Construction Machinery Production by Product, 2018
- Industry Structure
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Leaders
- Table China: Leading Suppliers to the Construction Machinery Market
- SANY Heavy Industry
- About This Report
- Industry Codes
- Table HS Codes Related to Construction Machinery
- Freedonia Methodology