Construction Machinery: United States
This report forecasts to 2025 US construction machinery demand and production in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level. Total demand is segmented by product in terms of: excavators, cranes and draglines, loaders, dozers and off-highway trucks, mixing and paving equipment, grading and compaction equipment, and parts and attachments.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand is provided in annual series from 2010 to 2020; production and the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2010, 2015, and 2020.
Construction machinery used in mining, energy, forestry, and other non-construction applications (e.g., agriculture) is included in this report. This report covers both self-powered and non-self-powered machinery.
However, excluded from the scope of this report are: handheld equipment, such as jackhammers; certain products sometimes considered to be construction equipment, including aerial work platforms, dredging machinery, forklifts and telehandlers, industrial cranes, log splitters, pile driving equipment, and tunneling machinery; cranes used in seaports (specifically those for maritime applications) and in other industrial settings, such as gantry or overhead cranes; used construction equipment; remanufactured equipment; rental and leased equipment; and sales of parts and attachments to new machinery OEMs.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
Related NAICS Code:
333120 Construction Machinery Manufacturing
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Historical Trends
- Key Economic Indicators
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- Technology & Innovation
- Regulations & Industry Standards
- PRODUCT SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Cranes & Draglines
- Dozers & Off-Highway Trucks
- Mixing & Paving Equipment
- Grading & Compaction Equipment
- Parts & Attachments
- SUPPLY & DEMAND FORECASTS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Leaders
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- Freedonia Methodology
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Key Trends in US Construction Machinery Demand, 2020 - 2025
- Figure 2 | US Construction Machinery Demand Trends, 2010 - 2020
- Table 1 | Key Indicators for US Construction Machinery Demand, 2010 - 2025 (US$ bil)
- Figure 3 | US Construction Machinery Demand by Product, 2010 - 2025 (US$ bil)
- Table 2 | US Construction Machinery Demand by Product, 2010 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Figure 4 | US Construction Machinery Demand by Product, 2010 - 2025 (%)
- Figure 5 | US Construction Machinery Supply & Demand, 2010 - 2025 (US$ bil)
- Table 3 | US Construction Machinery Supply & Demand, 2010 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Table 4 | Leading Suppliers to the US Construction Machinery Market by Product
- Table 5 | NAICS & SIC Codes Related to Construction Machinery