The Freedonia Focus Reports Knowledge Center
Do you need research on a wide variety of topics or a deeper-dive within a segment of a particular industry? Are you tired of searching for the right information source each time the need arises? If so, Freedonia Focus Reports has the right solution for you. Powered by world-class technology, the Knowledge Center offers convenient access to Freedonia Focus Reports’ collection of approximately 500 topics across two geographic collections -- US and World – and several industry verticals. The analysis available in the collection centers on sizing, segmenting and forecasting markets as well as identifying key suppliers, all on a backdrop of identifying key quantitative and qualitative trends.
The Knowledge Center Offers:
- All of Freedonia Focus Reports published annually
- Full-text and keyword search capability of all content
- A Global Site License, so all your employees have access on their computers
- Tens of thousands of charts and tables, which present market data in a visually interesting and accessible way
- Content that can be repurposed for internal memos, PowerPoint presentations and reports
- Access to new content before it is available to the general public
- Alerts as new research becomes available
- Usage data for internal administrators
- Optional charge-back coding for clients and projects
Authoritative content from a trusted name.
Get comprehensive, quality research from a premier global publisher. Freedonia Focus Reports's research is used by top industry decision makers and frequently cited by leading news organizations.
- Primary research based on industry interviews
- Expert overviews & analysis of world markets
- Market size & segmentation
- Historical data & projections
- Analysis of current & emerging market trends
- Reviews of current products & pipelines
- Competitor insights & profiles of key industry players
- Growth opportunities
- Numerous graphs & tables
Smarter and faster searching.
Find what you need in seconds. A search on our Knowledge Center allows you to view or filter by report, figures, or tables—giving you a shortcut to the type of content you want to view. You can also preview the search results, allowing you to quickly determine whether that piece of content is relevant.