Corrugated Boxes: Europe
This report forecasts to 2023 corrugated box demand and shipments in square meters, and containerboard for corrugated boxes demand and shipments in metric tons in Europe. Total corrugated box demand is segmented by market in terms of: food and beverage, nonfood nondurable goods, e-commerce, and other markets such as durable goods and catalog sales.
To illustrate historical trends, total corrugated box demand is provided in annual series from 2008 to 2018; corrugated box shipments, containerboard for corrugated boxes demand and shipments, and the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2008, 2013, and 2018.
This report analyzes the market for corrugated boxes and the main raw material used to make boxes, containerboard. Covered products include: corrugated boxes, including regular slotted containers and other corrugated containers such as die cut and five-panel folder boxes; and containerboard used to make boxes.
Excluded from the scope of this report are: other paper packaging, including set-up boxes, mailers, paperboard folding cartons, protective packaging such as corrugated edge protectors and paper fill, and paper bags; other disposable paper products, such as tissues, toilet paper, and paper foodservice products such as cartons, clamshells, boxes, buckets, cups, and straws; and corrugated board used to make products other than boxes, such as edge protectors and box partitions.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading suppliers, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Historical Trends
- Key Economic Indicators
- Regional Overview
- Demand by Country
- MARKET SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Food & Beverage
- Nonfood Nondurable Goods
- Other Markets
- CORRUGATED BOX SUPPLY & DEMAND FORECASTS
- CONTAINERBOARD SUPPLY & DEMAND FORECASTS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Leaders
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- Freedonia Methodology
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Europe: Key Trends in the Corrugated Box Market, 2018 - 2023
- Figure 2 | Europe: Corrugated Box Demand Trends, 2008 - 2018
- Table 1 | Europe: Key Indicators for Corrugated Box Demand, 2008 - 2023 (2017US$ bil)
- Figure 3 | Europe: Corrugated Box Demand by Country, 2018 (%)
- Figure 4 | Europe: Corrugated Box Demand by Market, 2008 - 2023 (bil sq mtr)
- Table 2 | Europe: Corrugated Box Demand by Market, 2008 - 2023 (mil sq mtr)
- Figure 5 | Europe: Corrugated Box Demand by Market, 2008 - 2023 (%)
- Table 3 | Europe: Corrugated Box Supply & Demand, 2008 - 2023 (mil sq mtr)
- Table 4 | Europe: Containerboard for Corrugated Boxes: Supply & Demand, 2008 - 2023 (000 m tons)
- Table 5 | Europe: Selected Suppliers to the Corrugated Box Market
- Table 6 | Countries in Western Europe
- Table 7 | Countries in Eastern Europe
- Table 8 | HS Codes Related to Corrugated Boxes
- Table 9 | NACE Codes Related to Corrugated Boxes