Disposable Masks & Respirators: United States
This report forecasts to 2020 and 2024 US disposable mask and respirator demand in units and nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level. Total demand by value is segmented by product in terms of: surgical masks and respirators. Total demand by value is also segmented by market as follows: medical, manufacturing and construction, and consumer and commercial.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand by unit and value, and the various segments are provided in annual series from 2015 to 2019.
This report analyzes the market for disposable masks and respirators. Included within the scope of this report are: medical examination or procedure masks; surgical masks; personal masks (also known as courtesy masks); and respirator masks certified to filter at least 94% of airborne particles, commonly known as N95, KN95, and FFP2 masks, among others (as well as oil-resistant versions of these).
For purposes of this report, the term ""surgical masks"" is used as a catch-all for all disposable masks other than respirators.
Excluded are all reusable masks, powered respirators, gas masks, face shields, textile masks, fashion masks, holiday masks, and homemade masks.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
Related NAICS Code:
339113 Surgical Appliance and Supplies Manufacturing
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Historical Trends
- Key Economic Indicators
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- PRODUCT SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Surgical Masks
- MARKET SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Manufacturing & Construction
- Consumer & Commercial
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Leaders
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- Freedonia Methodology
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Key Trends in the US Disposable Mask & Respirator Market, 2019 - 2024
- Figure 2 | US Disposable Mask & Respirator Demand Trends, 2015 - 2019
- Table 1 | Key Indicators for US Disposable Mask & Respirator Demand, 2009 - 2024
- Figure 3 | US Disposable Mask & Respirator Demand by Product, 2015 - 2024 (US$ mil)
- Table 2 | US Disposable Mask & Respirator Demand by Product, 2015 - 2024 (US$ mil)
- Figure 4 | US Disposable Mask & Respirator Demand by Product, 2015 - 2024 (%)
- Figure 5 | US Disposable Mask & Respirator Demand by Market, 2015 - 2024 (US$ mil)
- Table 3 | US Disposable Mask & Respirator Demand by Market, 2015 - 2024 (US$ mil)
- Figure 6 | US Disposable Mask & Respirator Demand by Market, 2015 - 2024 (%)
- Table 4 | Selected Capacity Expansions in the US Disposable Mask & Respirator Industry
- Table 5 | NAICS & SIC Codes Related to Disposable Mask & Respirator