Disposable Medical Gloves: United States
This report forecasts for 2020 and 2024 US disposable medical glove demand in units and nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level. Total demand by value is segmented by product in terms of: examination and laboratory gloves, and surgical gloves.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand by value is provided in annual series from 2015 to 2019; total demand in units and the various segments are reported for 2017, 2018, and 2019.
Excluded from the scope of this report are all reusable gloves and disposable gloves designed for use in industrial, commercial, foodservice, or agricultural applications.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
Related NAICS Code:
339113 Surgical Appliance and Supplies Mfg
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Historical Trends
- Key Economic Indicators
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic
- PRODUCT SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Examination & Laboratory Gloves
- Surgical Gloves
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Leaders
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- Freedonia Methodology
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Key Trends in the US Disposable Medical Glove Market, 2019 - 2024
- Figure 2 | US Disposable Medical Glove Demand Trends, 2015 - 2019
- Table 1 | Key Indicators for US Disposable Medical Glove Demand, 2009 - 2024
- Figure 3 | US Disposable Medical Glove Demand by Product, 2017 - 2024 (US$ bil)
- Table 2 | US Disposable Medical Glove Demand by Product, 2017 - 2024
- Figure 4 | US Disposable Medical Glove Demand by Product, 2017 - 2024 (%)
- Table 3 | Selected Suppliers to the US Disposable Medical Glove Market
- Table 4 | NAICS & SIC Codes Related to Disposable Medical Gloves