Food Processing Machinery: Europe
This report forecasts to 2023 food processing machinery demand and shipments in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level in Europe. Total demand is segmented by product in terms of: industrial baking machinery; meat, poultry, and seafood machinery; chocolate and confectionery machinery; dairy and milk machinery; beverage production machinery; fruit, nut, and vegetable machinery; other food processing machinery such as drying, mixing, and oil extraction equipment; and parts and attachments.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand is provided in annual series from 2008 to 2018; shipments and the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2008, 2013, and 2018.
Excluded from the scope of this report are: machinery designed for and used primarily in nonmanufacturing settings (e.g., farms, food service operations, grocery stores, and other settings where the capabilities of industrial-grade equipment are warranted) such as milking machines, restaurant cooking and heating equipment, and retail bakery ovens and bread slicers; non-industrial food processing machinery used in food and beverage manufacturing facilities (e.g., residential or commercial-type microwave ovens installed in employee lunchrooms); refrigeration equipment designed for food storage applications (as opposed to processing line chillers and freezers); packaging and associated line machinery (e.g., bottling and filling equipment, case loading machines, conveyors, and labeling and coding equipment); used food processing machinery; related services such as equipment rebuilding; and retrofitting systems integration.
For any given historical year, US dollar amounts are obtained from values expressed in the applicable local currency. These local currency values are converted to US dollars at the average annual exchange rate for that year. For forecast years, the US dollar amounts assume the same annual exchange rate as that prevailing in 2018.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading suppliers, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Historical Trends
- Key Economic Indicators
- Legal & Regulatory Factors
- Demand by Country
- PRODUCT SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Industrial Baking Machinery
- Meat, Poultry, & Seafood Machinery
- Chocolate & Confectionery Machinery
- Dairy & Milk Machinery
- Beverage Production Machinery
- Fruit, Nut, & Vegetable Machinery
- Other Food Processing Machinery
- Parts & Attachments
- SUPPLY & DEMAND FORECASTS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Leaders
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- Freedonia Methodology
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Europe: Key Trends in the Food Processing Machinery Market, 2018 - 2023
- Figure 2 | Europe: Food Processing Machinery Demand Trends, 2008 - 2018
- Table 1 | Europe: Key Indicators for Food Processing Machinery Demand, 2008 - 2023 (2017US$ bil)
- Figure 3 | Europe: Food Processing Machinery Demand by Country, 2018 (%)
- Figure 4 | Europe: Food Processing Machinery Demand by Product, 2008 - 2023 (US$ bil)
- Table 2 | Europe: Food Processing Machinery Demand by Product, 2008 - 2023 (US$ mil)
- Figure 5 | Europe: Food Processing Machinery Demand by Product, 2008 - 2023 (%)
- Table 3 | Europe: Food Processing Machinery Supply & Demand, 2008 - 2023 (US$ mil)
- Table 4 | Europe: Selected Suppliers to the Food Processing Machinery Market
- Table 5 | Countries in Western Europe
- Table 6 | Countries in Eastern Europe
- Table 7 | HS Codes Related to Food Processing Machinery