Forestry Equipment: China
This report forecasts to 2025 forestry equipment demand and production in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level in China. Total demand is segmented by product in terms of: felling equipment; extracting equipment; loaders; on-site processing equipment; mulchers and other equipment such as dozers and other logging site preparation machinery, brushcutters, and scarifiers; and separately sold parts and attachments.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand is provided in annual series from 2010 to 2020; production and the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2010, 2015, and 2020.
This report analyzes the Chinese supply of and demand for forestry equipment, including both purpose-built forestry machinery and agricultural and construction equipment adapted for use in forestry applications.
Excluded from the scope of this report are: chainsaws used in construction, emergency rescue, lawn and garden care (including professional arborist products), and all other non-forestry settings; vehicles utilized to transport personnel and equipment to and from forestry sites; on-road trucks and trailers used to transport logs and wood chips from the landing to sawmills and other off-site facilities; used forestry equipment of all types; personal protection products like helmets and gloves; and axes, handsaws, and other non-powered equipment (such as log sleds/skids designed to be pulled by horses) used in manual logging operations.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Historical Trends
- Key Economic Indicators
- COVID-19 Impact on the Forestry Equipment Industry
- Technology & Innovation
- Sustainability Initiatives
- Asia/Pacific Regional Outlook
- PRODUCT SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Felling Equipment
- Extracting Equipment
- On-Site Processing Equipment
- Mulchers & Other Equipment
- Separately Sold Parts & Attachments
- SUPPLY & DEMAND FORECASTS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Leaders
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- Freedonia Methodology
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | China: Key Trends in Forestry Equipment Demand, 2020 - 2025
- Figure 2 | China: Forestry Equipment Demand Trends, 2010 - 2020
- Table 1 | China: Key Indicators for Forestry Equipment Demand, 2010 - 2025 (2019US$ bil)
- Figure 3 | Asia/Pacific: Forestry Equipment Demand by Country, 2020 (%)
- Figure 4 | China: Forestry Equipment Demand by Product, 2010 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Table 2 | China: Forestry Equipment Demand by Product, 2010 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Figure 5 | China: Forestry Equipment Demand by Product, 2010 - 2025 (%)
- Table 3 | China Forestry Equipment Supply & Demand, 2010 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Table 4 | China: Selected Suppliers to the Forestry Equipment Market
- Table 5 | HS Codes Related to Forestry Equipment