Forestry Equipment: Europe
This report forecasts to 2023 European forestry equipment demand and production in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level. Total demand is segmented by product in terms of: felling equipment; extracting equipment; on-site processing equipment; other forestry equipment, such as loaders and mulchers; and separately sold parts and attachments.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand is provided in annual series from 2008 to 2018; shipments and the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2008, 2013, and 2018.
This report analyzes the supply of and demand for forestry equipment, including both purpose-built forestry machinery and agricultural and construction equipment adapted for use in forestry applications.
Items excluded from the scope of the report include: chainsaws used in construction, emergency rescue, lawn and garden care (including professional arborist products), and all other non-forestry settings; vehicles utilized to transport personnel and equipment to and from forestry sites; on-road trucks and trailers used to transport logs and wood chips from the landing to sawmills and other off-site facilities; used forestry equipment of all types; personal protection products like helmets and gloves; and axes, handsaws, and other non-powered equipment (such as log sleds/skids designed to be pulled by horses) used in manual logging operations.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Historical Trends
- Key Economic Indicators
- Competition from Used, Remanufactured, & Leased Machinery
- Environmental Factors
- Legal & Regulatory Factors
- Technology & Innovation
- Demand by Country
- PRODUCT SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Felling Equipment
- Extracting Equipment
- On-Site Processing Equipment
- Other Forestry Equipment
- Separately Sold Parts & Attachments
- SUPPLY & DEMAND FORECASTS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Leaders
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- Freedonia Methodology
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Key Trends in Europe Forestry Equipment Demand, 2018 - 2023
- Figure 2 | Europe Forestry Equipment Demand Trends, 2008 - 2018
- Table 1 | Key Indicators for Europe Forestry Equipment Demand, 2008 - 2023 (2017US$ bil)
- Figure 3 | Europe Forestry Equipment Demand by Country, 2018 (%)
- Figure 4 | Europe Forestry Equipment Demand by Product, 2008 - 2023 (US$ mil)
- Table 2 | Europe Forestry Equipment Demand by Product, 2008 - 2023 (US$ mil)
- Figure 5 | Europe Forestry Equipment Demand by Product, 2008 - 2023 (%)
- Table 3 | Europe Forestry Equipment Supply & Demand, 2008 - 2023 (US$ mil)
- Table 4 | Leading Suppliers to the European Forestry Equipment Market by Principal Product Line
- Table 5 | Countries in Western Europe
- Table 6 | Countries in Eastern Europe
- Table 7 | HS Codes Related to Forestry Equipment
- Table 8 | NACE Codes Related to Forestry Equipment