Industrial & Institutional Wipes: United States
This report forecasts to 2023 US industrial and institutional (I&I) wipes demand in nominal US dollars at the converter level. Total demand is segmented by product in terms of wet wipes and dry wipes. Total demand is also segmented by market as follows: general purpose manufacturing; special purpose manufacturing; patient care wipes; hard surface disinfectant wipes; other healthcare wipes such as skin disinfectant wipes, medical lab wipes, and castile soap wipes; foodservice wipes; and other commercial and institutional wipes such as those for offices, health and fitness centers, and military facilities.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand is provided in annual series from 2008 to 2018; the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2008, 2013, and 2018.
For the purpose of this report, ""wipe"" is defined as a paper or nonwoven substrate that is soaked or otherwise infused with water or chemical additives (wet or dry) for the purpose of cleaning, disinfecting, sanitizing, chemical delivery, and other functions that are carried out on surfaces such as skin, countertops and floors, tools and parts, and many others.
Most wipes are single-use products. However, this report also covers reusable products that can be laundered and reused for a short period of time. Excluded from the scope of this report are standard paper alternatives, such as napkins, paper towels, facial tissues, and toilet tissue, as well as long-term reusable cloths.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
Related NAICS Codes:
313230 Nonwoven Fabric Mills
- Table Figure 1 - Key Trends in the US Industrial & Institutional Wipes Market, 2018 - 2023
- Market Environment
- Historical Trends
- Table Figure 2 - US Industrial & Institutional Wipes Demand Trends, 2008 - 2018
- Key Economic Indicators
- Table Key Indicators for US Industrial & Institutional Wipes Demand, 2008 - 2023
- Historical Trends
- Segmentation & Forecasts
- Table Figure 3 - US Industrial & Institutional Wipes Demand by Product, 2008 - 2023
- Table US Industrial & Institutional Wipes Demand by Product, 2008 - 2023
- Wet Wipes
- Dry Wipes
- Table Figure 4 - US Industrial & Institutional Wipes Demand by Product, 2008 - 2023
- Table Figure 5 - US Industrial & Institutional Wipes Demand by Market, 2008 - 2023
- Table US Industrial & Institutional Wipes Demand by Market, 2008 - 2023
- General Purpose Manufacturing
- Special Purpose Manufacturing
- Patient Care Wipes
- Hard Surface Disinfectant Wipes
- Other Healthcare Wipes
- Foodservice Wipes
- Other Commercial & Institutional Wipes
- Table Figure 6 - US Industrial & Institutional Wipes Demand by Market, 2008 - 2023
- Industry Structure
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Leaders
- Table Selected Suppliers to the US Industrial & Institutional Wipes Market
- About This Report
- Industry Codes
- Table NAICS & SIC Codes Related to Industrial & Institutional Wipes
- Freedonia Methodology