Natural & Organic Foods & Beverages: United States
This report forecasts annual US retail sales of natural and organic food and beverages in US dollars for 2016-2021. Total sales are segmented by type in terms of organic and natural. Furthermore, 2016 US natural and organic food and beverage retail sales are segmented in four major product categories. US natural and organic food and beverage retail sales are also segmented in three major retail channels for 2016.
To illustrate historical trends, total and segment sales are provided in annual series from 2012 to 2015. A Market Overview section provides pertinent background on market definitions, market size and growth, retail trends, consumer trends, marketing and new product trends, and marketers.
A one-page, introductory Highlights section summarizes key findings from this 30-page report, and a Resources section lists contributing sources as well as resources available for further research.
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- Market Definitions
- Market Size & Growth
- Table Chart 1 | US Natural & Organic Food & Beverage Retail Sales by Type, 2012-2021
- Table Chart 2 | US Natural & Organic Food & Beverage Retail Sales by Product Category, 2016
- Table Chart 3 | US Natural & Organic Food & Beverage Retail Sales by Retail Channel, 2016
- Retail Trends
- Table US Sales of Selected Leading Natural & Organic Food Competitors, 2015
- Consumer Trends
- Table Share of US Consumers Buying Organic Foods by Major Prdt Ctgry, 2012 vs 2016
- Marketing & New Product Trends
- The Marketers
- COMPANIES CITED