Nutritional Supplements: United States
This report forecasts annual US nutritional supplement sales in US dollars at the retail level for 2016-2020. To illustrate historical trends, total sales are provided in an annual series from 2011 to 2015. Private-label and name-brand supplement retail sales tracked by Information Resources Multi-Outlet data are provided for 2015-2016 and segmented by type as follows: mineral supplements, multivitamins, one- and two-letter vitamins, and liquid vitamins and minerals.
A Market Overview section provides pertinent background on the market forecast, mass-market nutritional supplement sales, driving trends for nutritional supplements, nutritional supplement marketers, retail nutritional supplement sales, and key drivers of sales.
A one-page, introductory Highlights section summarizes key findings from this 29-page report, and a Resources section lists contributing sources as well as resources available for further research.
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- MARKET OVERVIEW
- Market Forecast
- Table Chart 1 | US Nutritional Supplement Retail Sales, 2011-2020
- Mass-Market Nutritional Supplement Sales
- Table US IRI MULO-Tracked Nutritional Supplement Retail Sales by Type, 2015-2016
- Table US IRI MULO-Tracked Nutritional Supplement Retail Sales, 2015-2016*
- Driving Trends for Nutritional Supplements
- Table Chart 2 | US IRI MULO-Tracked Condition-Specific Supplement Retail Sales, 2015-2016*
- Nutritional Supplement Marketers
- Table Chart 3 | US IRI MULO-Tracked Mineral Supplement Retail Sales Share by Supplier, 2015-2016*
- Table Chart 4 | US IRI MULO-Tracked Multivitamin Retail Sales Share by Supplier, 2015-2016*
- Table Chart 5 | US IRI MULO-Tracked 1- & 2-Letter Vitamin Retail Sales Share by Supplier, 2015-2016*
- Table Chart 6 | US IRI MULO-Tracked Liquid Vitamin Retail Sales Share by Supplier, 2015-2016*
- Retail Nutritional Supplement Sales
- Table Chart 7 | US Nutritional Supplement Retail Sales Share by Channel, 2015
- Key Drivers of Sales
- Companies Cited
- Market Forecast