PreK-12 Instructional Materials: United States
This report forecasts the US PreK-12 instructional material market for 2024 in nominal US dollars. Total sales are segmented by product in terms of: basal curriculum, courseware, digital supplements, state-level tests, manipulatives, print supplements, trade books, video, and classroom magazines.
To illustrate historical trends, total sales and the various segments are provided for 2019 and 2020.
Other table data provided in this report include: trends in public school enrollment for 2000, 2020, and 2029; charter school trends for 2000, 2010, and 2018; homeschooling trends for 2003, 2007, 2012, and 2016; and education department appropriations for fiscal years 2019, 2020, and 2021.
Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
Related NAICS Codes:
323117 Books Printing
424920 Book, Periodical, and Newspaper Merchant Wholesalers
451211 Book Stores
453310 Used Merchandise Stores
511130 Book Publishers
512110 Motion Picture and Video Production
611710 Educational Support Services
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Budget & Policy
- PRODUCT SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Digital/Print Perspective
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Dynamics
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Key Trends in the US PreK-12 Instructional Materials Market, 2020 - 2024
- Table 1 | Trends in Public School Enrollment, 2000 - 2029 (mil students)
- Table 2 | Charter School Growth, 2000 - 2018
- Table 3 | Homeschooling Trends, 2003 - 2016
- Table 4 | Education Department Appropriations, FY 2019 - FY 2021 (US$ mil)
- Figure 2 | US PreK-12 Instructional Materials Sales by Product, 2020 - 2024 (US$ bil)
- Table 5 | US PreK-12 Instructional Materials Sales by Product, 2019 - 2024 (US$ mil)
- Figure 3 | US PreK-12 Instructional Materials Sales by Product, 2020 - 2024 (%)
- Table 6 | Simba Information PreK-12 Performance Index, 2020 vs. 2019 (US$ 000)
- Table 7 | NAICS & SIC Codes Related to PreK-12 Instructional Materials