Residential Windows & Doors: United States
This report forecasts to 2022 US residential window and door demand and shipments in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level (i.e., excluding the value of features and services added between the manufacturer and end user). Total demand is segmented by material in terms of: wood, plastic, and metal. Total demand is also segmented by market as follows: new and replacement.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand is provided in annual series from 2007 to 2017; shipments and the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2007, 2012, and 2017.
The value of installed glazing is included in the demand numbers for all window and door products. For the purposes of this report, windows and doors classified as energy efficient are those products that meet current ENERGY STAR criteria. To avoid double counting, parts and components sold to, or imported by, door manufacturers for assembly into new windows and doors are excluded from the scope of this report.
Also excluded from this report are windows and doors for automobiles and other transportation equipment, cabinets, fencing gates, shower doors and bathroom stall doors, elevator doors, pet doors, and moulding and trim.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading suppliers, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
- Table Figure 1 | Key Trends in the US Residential Window & Door Market, 2017 - 2022
- Market Environment
- Historical Trends
- Table Figure 2 | US Residential Window & Door Demand Trends, 2007 - 2017
- Key Economic Indicators
- Table Key Indicators for US Residential Window & Door Demand, 2007 - 2022
- Supply & Foreign Trade
- Table US Residential Window & Door Supply & Demand, 2007 - 2022
- Regulations & Standards
- Historical Trends
- Segmentation & Forecasts
- Table Figure 3 | US Residential Window & Door Demand by Material, 2007 - 2022
- Table US Residential Window & Door Demand by Material, 2007 - 2022
- Table Figure 4 | US Residential Window & Door Demand by Material, 2007 - 2022
- Table Figure 5 | US Residential Window & Door Demand by Market, 2007 - 2022
- Table US Residential Window & Door Demand by Market, 2007 - 2022
- Table Figure 6 | US Residential Window & Door Demand by Market, 2007 - 2022
- Industry Structure
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Share
- Table Figure 7 | US Residential Window & Door Market Share by Company, 2017
- Table Leading Suppliers to the US Residential Window & Door Market by Principal Product Lines
- Masonite International
- About This Report
- Scope & Method
- Industry Codes
- Table NAICS & SIC Codes Related to Residential Windows & Doors