Window & Door Components: United States
This report forecasts to 2023 US window and door component demand in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level. Total demand is segmented by component type as follows: frames, glass, door slabs and panels, window sash, screens, and hardware and other components such as bumpers and thresholds. Total demand is also segmented by market as follows: OEMs and aftermarket.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand and the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2008, 2013, and 2018.
Excluded from the scope of this report are products not considered part of the actual window or door, including: adhesives, paint, and sealants; exterior blinds and curtains; flashing; moulding and trim; separately sold security systems, door openers, and doorbell systems; shutters; specialty screens, such as screen enclosures; and separately sold screen mesh and smart window film.
In addition, this report excludes components used in the manufacture of windows and doors for automobiles and other transportation equipment; cabinets; fencing gates; shower doors and bathroom stall doors; elevator doors; and pet doors.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
Related NAICS Codes:
321911 Wood window & door manufacturing
332321 Metal window & door manufacturing
326199 All other plastics product manufacturing
- Table Figure 1 | Key Trends in the US Window & Door Component Market, 2018 – 2023
- Market Environment
- Historical Trends
- Table Figure 2 | US Window & Door Component Demand Trends, 2008 – 2018
- Key Economic Indicators
- Table Key Indicators for US Window & Door Component Demand, 2008 – 2023
- Component Value Per Window & Door Unit
- Environmental & Regulatory Factors
- Historical Trends
- Segmentation & Forecasts
- Table Figure 3 | US Window & Door Component Demand by Type, 2008 – 2023
- Table US Window & Door Component Demand by Type, 2008 – 2023
- Doors Slabs & Panels
- Window Sash
- Hardware & Other Components
- Table Figure 4 | US Window & Door Component Demand by Type, 2008 – 2023
- Table Figure 5 | US Window & Door Component Demand by Market, 2008 – 2023
- Table US Window & Door Component Demand by Market, 2008 – 2023
- Table Figure 6 | US Window & Door Component Demand by Market, 2008 – 2023
- Industry Structure
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Share
- Table Figure 7 | US Window & Door Component Market Share by Company, 2018
- Table Leading Suppliers to the US Window & Door Component Market by Type
- Cardinal Glass Industries
- About This Report
- Industry Codes
- Table NAICS & SIC Codes Related to Window & Door Components
- Freedonia Methodology