Wipes: United States
This report forecasts to 2026 US wipes demand in nominal US dollars at the converter level. Total demand is segmented by product in terms of: wet wipes and dry wipes. Total demand is also segmented by market as follows: baby wipes, consumer personal care wipes, manufacturing wipes, healthcare wipes, household care wipes, and commercial and institutional wipes.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand is provided in annual series from 2011 to 2021; the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2011, 2016, and 2021.
For the purpose of this report, "wipe" is defined as a paper or nonwoven substrate that is soaked or otherwise infused with water or chemical additives (wet or dry) for the purpose of cleaning, disinfecting, sanitizing, chemical delivery, and other functions that are carried out on surfaces such as skin, countertops and floors, tools and parts, and many others.
Most wipes are single-use products. However, this report also covers reusable products that can be laundered and reused for a short period of time. Excluded from the scope of this report are standard paper alternatives, such as napkins, paper towels, facial tissues, and toilet tissue, as well as long-term reusable cloths.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
Related NAICS Code:
313230 Nonwoven Fabric Mills
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Historical Trends
- Key Economic Indicators
- COVID-19 Impact
- PRODUCT SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Wet Wipes
- Dry Wipes
- MARKET SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Baby Wipes
- Consumer Personal Care Wipes
- Manufacturing Wipes
- Healthcare Wipes
- Household Care Wipes
- Commercial & Institutional Wipes
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Share
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- Freedonia Methodology
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Key Trends in US Wipes Demand, 2021 - 2026
- Figure 2 | US Wipes Demand Trends, 2011 - 2021
- Table 1 | Key Indicators for US Wipes Demand, 2011 - 2026
- Figure 3 | US Wipes Demand by Product, 2011 - 2026 (US$ mil)
- Table 2 | US Wipes Demand by Product, 2011 - 2026 (US$ mil)
- Figure 4 | US Wipes Demand by Product, 2011 - 2026 (%)
- Figure 5 | US Wipes Demand by Market, 2011 - 2026 (US$ mil)
- Table 3 | US Wipes Demand by Market, 2011 - 2026 (US$ mil)
- Figure 6 | US Wipes Demand by Market, 2011 - 2026 (%)
- Figure 7 | US Wipes Converters' Level Market Share by Company, 2021 (%)
- Table 4 | Leading Suppliers to the US Wipes Market by Product
- Table 5 | NAICS & SIC Codes Related to Wipes