Yogurt: United States
This report forecasts to 2021 and 2025 US yogurt retail sales in pounds and nominal US dollars. Total retail sales are segmented by product in terms of: spoonable and drinkable. Total shipments of nonfrozen yogurt in nominal US dollars at the manufacturer level are also forecast to 2025.
To illustrate historical trends, total retail sales, total shipments, and the various segments are provided in annual series from 2010 to 2020.
Shelf-stable and frozen yogurt products are excluded from shipment and retail sales figures. Shipments include product for sale to retail stores, as well as to all other markets, such as food processors and restaurants.
This report includes the results of a proprietary national online consumer survey of US adults (age 18+). This Freedonia Focus Reports National Survey has a sample size of approximately 2,000, screened for response quality, and representative of the US population on the demographic measures of age, gender, geographic region, race/ethnicity, household income, and the presence/absence of children in the household.
Key macroeconomic indicators are also provided with quantified trends. Other various topics, including profiles of pertinent leading companies, are covered in this report. A full outline of report items by page is available in the Table of Contents.
Related NAICS Codes:
311511 Fluid Milk Manufacturing
311514 Dry, Condensed, & Evaporated Dairy Product Mfg
311520 Ice Cream & Frozen Dessert Mfg
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Historical Trends
- Key Economic Indicators
- Regulatory Factors
- SHIPMENT FORECASTS
- RETAIL SALES SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Characteristics
- Market Leaders
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- Industry Codes
- Freedonia Methodology
- LIST OF TABLES & FIGURES
- Figure 1 | Key Trends in US Yogurt Retail Sales, 2020 - 2025
- Figure 2 | US Yogurt Retail Sales Trends, 2010 - 2020
- Table 1 | Key Indicators for US Yogurt Retail Sales, 2010 - 2025
- Figure 3 | US Nonfrozen Yogurt Shipments, 2010 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Table 2 | US Nonfrozen Yogurt Shipments, 2010 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Figure 4 | US Survey: Types of Yogurt Eaten Most Often, 2010 - 2020 (% of households that eat yogurt)
- Figure 5 | US Survey: Kinds of Yogurt & Smoothies Eaten/Drank Most Often, 2010 - 2020 (% of US households that eat yogurt)
- Figure 6 | US Survey: Factors Supporting Advances in Yogurt Consumption (% US adults)
- Figure 7 | US Refrigerated Yogurt Retail Sales by Product, 2010 - 2025 (US$ mil)
- Table 3 | US Refrigerated Yogurt Retail Sales by Product, 2010 - 2025
- Figure 8 | US Nonfrozen Yogurt Consumption per Capita, 1975 - 2025 (lbs/person)
- Figure 9 | US Yogurt Retail Sales by Product, 2010 - 2025 (% of US$ mil)
- Table 4 | US Representative Yogurt Brands by Marketer, 2020
- Table 5 | NAICS & SIC Codes Related to Yogurt