Kaolin: United States
This report forecasts US kaolin demand and shipments in metric tons to 2020. Demand is also forecasted to 2020 in US dollars at the manufacturers' level. Total demand by volume is segmented by market in terms of: paper, ceramics, paint, refractories, rubber, and other markets.
To illustrate historical trends, total demand in both volume and value terms, and total shipments in volume terms, are provided in annual series from 2005 to 2015; the various segments are reported at five-year intervals for 2010 and 2015. A Market Environment section provides pertinent background on historical trends, key economic indicators, legal and regulatory factors, kaolin composition, and NAFTA demand. A Segmentation and Forecasts section defines markets, discusses market drivers and constraints, identifies substitute products when applicable, and assesses the impact of key drivers and constraints on each market segment over the forecast period.
Further analysis includes an Industry Structure section, which surveys the supply base and profiles the leading firms competing in the US market. A one-page, introductory Highlights section summarizes key findings from this 21-page report, and a Resources section lists contributing sources as well as resources available for further research.
- ABOUT THIS REPORT
- MARKET ENVIRONMENT
- Historical Trends
- Table Chart 1 | US Kaolin Demand Trends, 2005-2015
- Key Economic Indicators
- Table Key Indicators for US Kaolin Demand; 2010, 2015, 2020
- Legal & Regulatory Factors
- Kaolin Overview
- NAFTA Overview
- Table Chart 2 | NAFTA Kaolin Demand by Country, 2015
- Historical Trends
- SEGMENTATION & FORECASTS
- Table Chart 3 | US Kaolin Demand by Market; 2010, 2015, 2020
- Table Chart 4 | US Kaolin Demand; 2005-2015, 2020
- Table Chart 5 | US Kaolin Demand by Market Share; 2010, 2015, 2020
- Table Chart 6 | US Kaolin Shipments; 2005-2015, 2020
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE
- Industry Composition & Characteristics
- Companies Cited